Our goal is to provide pro-bono support to small but mighty businesses and start ups in need. We want to help propel them forward and celebrate their success.
Grant recipient will receive 8 hours of Jessica’s time for management consultations, process improvements, optimizations, accounting cleanup, initial accounting set up, training on Quickbooks Online, or other managerial and finance needs.
Grant recipient will provide signage at their business and/or social media acknowledgment of JJAS & the superhero initiative. (Assets will be provided to you to share).
To qualify you must:
- own or represent a small business, micro business, or start-up in operation for 3 years or less
- have less than $100k in annual revenue
Use the form below to provide your contact information. In the message box, please provide responses to ALL of the below questions:
- What would the ideal “superhero” do for your business? (what are your business needs)
- How do you think a superhero would help your business grow? (what are your current roadblocks to growth)
- Who or what are your villains? (what is standing in your way of success)
Feel free to get creative with your submissions! Email any video content, links to presentations, or additional information to email@example.com